The field’s most trusted and comprehensive pocket guide to treating common and rare problems in newborns
A true essential for nearly three decades, this streamlined pocket reference provides logically organized, quickly retrievable information on basic and advanced management techniques for the neonate. Featuring a convenient outline approach that puts key information at reader’s fingertips, this quick reference covers everything clinicians need to know about on-call neonatal problems, procedures, diseases and disorders, and pharmacology.
• The most comprehensive drug formulary available in a neonatal handbook
• 20 procedures are explained in a step-by-step manner
• Immunization tables
• An “On Call” section presenting more than common and serious patient management issues with guidelines for rapid diagnosis and treatment
• Cutting-edge strategies for management of specific respiratory syndromes
• Valuable appendices, including Abbreviations Used in Neonatology, Blood Pressure Determinations, Isolation Guidelines, and more